Tuesday, March 31, 2009

ascending the hershey highway onramp

so things have been going rather uneventful lately. it's the a calm before the storm. I know that many, many things will be swallowing my stocky self whole very soon. But what do you do? nothing that I know of. I'm a bit dumbstruck and incredibly unmotivated still. I need to go out and take pictures soon. Just getting out and wandering helps me smooth out the wrinkles and return to some semblance of calm, quiet normalcy.

so here are a few lists to help my mind settle, and to help me reminisce.

top ten show's i saw when i lived in slc. (in no specific order)
1. rocket from the crypt - once at dv8, once at brick's.
2. jimmy eat world - basement of dv8, and once upstairs.
3. new transit direction and form of rocket at kilby, FOR's cd release for 'se puede'.
4. slowreader at kilby
5. tilt and one man army and kilby - one of kilby's first shows.
6. discount at raunch records, and at the Moroccan.
7. the anniversary at kilby. fire on the cymbals!
8. the specials and the pilfers at dv8
9. the pietasters and spring heeled jack at dv8
10. the impossibles at kilby

No comments:

Post a Comment